Construction of spur lines
Phone No. +37069831567 Fax +370 37 353337 email@example.com
The Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania has licenced UAB “Kauno kranai” to carry out construction and reconstruction of railway tracks (Certificate No 0161).
UAB “Kauno kranai” employs qualified construction supervisors and railway men. Recently, the Company has completed a number of significant and complex contracts, including:
- Modernisation of the Industrial Urea Loading Unit at UAB “Achema”, reconstruction of runway spur lines K1; K2; K3.
- Reconstruction of the railway system within the transport network on the left side of M. K. Čiurlionis Bridge in Kaunas.
- Construction of a spur line for loading/unloading bulk cargo at the agriculture cooperative “Raseinių javai”
- Crane track (300 m) overhaul including design for AB “Lietuvos geležinkeliai”, Freight Transportation Directorate, Kaunas Railway Station.
- Overhaul of the loop line for Vilnius Locomotive Depot, Kaunas Workshop